People who work every day and children who visit the school every day go through stress at some point or the other. It is inevitable. Stressful moments can frustrate and annoy anyone. But the negative feeling building can affect mental health as well. Once gone out of control, matters can be worse. However, today we have advanced technologies that introduce the rise of stress management apps. Monitoring emotional health becomes easier with these applications. With the help of a custom mobile app development company, several digital marketers are increasingly developing these applications.
List of Top Stress Management Apps
When you search for the best stress management apps, you do not have to take the stress of feeling perplexed with so many options. Here we have the best stress relief apps that you can use for your relief:
1. My Mood Tracker: Tracking activities and emotions is hassle-free with this app throughout your entire day. As it tracks, it helps you in figuring out the driving causes for these emotions. When you monitor the mood, you can find useful correlations. In the app, you can put in the sleeping times, sleep quality, stress levels, medications taken and a lot more. The full version is priced at $4.99. The Lite version comes for free.
2. Pay It Forward: There are several types of research where you will find other people confirming how much better they feel after showing kindness. But varying the kindness acts can carry specific benefits, and novelty is connected to happiness. Pay It Forward is one such anti-stress app that encourages users to show kind acts every day. Every morning it will offer you a little suggestions list that it expects you to fulfil. For instance, it can ask you to pay for coffee for another person. The app keeps a check on your progress. Avail the services of this app for $0.99.
3. Pacifica: When you are searching for apps for stress management, Pacifica is one of the best that you will come across. With this, you can gradually address your anxiety and stress levels. The application is on behavioral therapy and combines wellness and relaxation techniques. It is a low maintenance application app where you can track everyday activities through audio or writing. With the app, you can understand the activities triggering varied emotions and moods, especially anxiety and stress. The intention here is to make you realize the things that make you anxious. Breaking the cycle is very important if you want to gain control over your stress levels. The app comes for free.
4. GPS for the Soul: A pioneer in the realm of stress and anxiety management apps, GPS for the soul presents you with “guides” with which managing stress becomes easier. Every guide incorporates an amalgamation of breathing exercises, yoga, nature pictures, meditation and a lot more. You can pick from several guides, but you can even craft your own as you upload images of near ones. Also, it is possible to add quotes or music. After the launch, if the guide, there will be a breathing pacer that will help you measure the breathing. Now you can download the application and use it for free.
5. Buddha Board: The source of inspiration for this application is the Zen living concept at the moment. Tagged as one of the best stress relief apps, here painting virtually with the fingers is possible and on the surface of the Smartphone device. As you are done completing the design, you can watch the design slowly fade away. Slowly, you will be witnessing a clean slate. If you see it theoretically, you will have a clear mind for going with the flow. You must let go and not remain concerned with the result, be in the present moment and enjoy. It is a fun app to utilize. Use this app for free.
6. Self-Help Anxiety Management: To know what stresses you out is very important to understand how you can control the stress levels. You can now discover what triggers you easily with a self-help anxiety management application that helps you fight stress. Among the various apps for stress management, this is the most effective one that you can download and utilize. There are both paid and unpaid plans available. External information is also available in this app that covers everything, starting from details on mental and physical relaxation techniques. With the resources, you will also be getting guidance so that you can practice the techniques. Gradually, you can witness a graph of the anxiety that will enable you to self-monitor. Using this app for free is possible.
7. Breathe2Relax: There might be near and dear ones in your life who might have asked you to shut your eyes and slowly breathe while you are stressing out. You might wonder why they are saying so. It is because doing this will help you in emphasizing and controlling the breathing. It can help you calm down fast. You must know that when you breathe from the stomach, which is also known as diaphragmatic, it is scientifically proven for decreasing stress. Simply go to the Play Store, download the application for free and start using it.
Breathe2Relax application is developed by the Department of Defense’s Center for Telehealth and Technology. Initially, this application’s purpose was to assist soldiers and their respective families in learning breathing techniques for stress relief. Other than that, it will prove to be a very useful application for everyone. The app is a very well-known one these days as it also provides amazing resources and information on stress, depression and anxiety. Hence, when you feel stressed out because of your work or relationships or depression, you must allow this application to guide you. The breathing exercises that you will find here are all scientifically proven ones.
With the world being busy more than ever and the pandemic, stress is a feeling that everyone is going through presently. It will be there. But we can control how we manage stress with the help of stress management apps. Unmanaged stress symptoms can lead to catastrophe for human beings. Hence, keeping a check on it is important. Giving shape to these important applications is now possible with the services of a top-notch custom mobile app development company. These apps are lifesaving.